Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend!

So yes it is Saturday and it is more fun than the usual since the kids are off and Monday is a Holiday.

Although I have showings with clients this weekend but I never consider it work.  I enjoy spending time and getting to know them.  With every contact, I find an opportunity and maybe a lifetime connection. Throughout my carrier in Real Estate, I have met Teachers, Contractors, Doctors, Therapists, Attorneys, Filmmakers, Insurance Brokers, Models, Chefs and let's not forget the wonderful, hardest working of all, stay at home MOMs.  I have met with different cultures and learned about different Countries, I've enjoyed learning about their languages, foods, habits and the list goes on.  As an immigrant myself, I feel the connection with them and it's so powerful and so warm.

Labor Day, the first Monday in September.  It is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers.  It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our Country.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment